It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »WFA launches ‘Voice Coalition’ to help brands leverage Alexa-style devices
- »Retailers failing at simple eCommerce best practice
- »Do you provide Web Analytics solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Network with the best at the Print & Digital Innovations Summit
- »Looking for new Digital Signage solutions? Start right here…
- »Brands urged to embrace the ‘purple pound’
- »Retailers urged to embrace digital personalisation
- »UK ad spend to hit £21.8 billion in 2019, but growth slows
- »Add your name to our VIP guest list today!
- »Digital Customer Engagement Summit – Claim your free ticket!
- »SME GDPR compliance only ‘skin-deep’
- »Retailers ‘neglecting Twitter and Facebook for customer service’
- »5 reasons to attend the Print & Digital Innovations Summit
- »Is your brand’s content is working as hard as it can?
- »How does the wedding industry differ online from offline?
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’