It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »Consumers want personalised experiences at retail and shop accordingly
- »GUEST BLOG: Gauging the return on investment available from marketing
- »Join BNP Paribas, Coca-Cola and Macmillan at the Digital Marketing Solutions Summit
- »SAVE THE DATE: Print & Digital Innovations Summit 2019
- »GUEST BLOG: Customer Experience – The latest silo in the marketing mix
- »UK ad spend ends 2018 on £23.5bn high note
- »GUEST BLOG: Digital marketing and its relationship with print in 2019
- »GUEST BLOG: The secret sauce for measuring social media ROI
- »Has GDPR made marketers more data conscious?
- »Do you specialise in Lead Generation & Tracking solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Digital Marketing Solutions Summit – The only B2B event you need this year
- »UK marketing spend stagnates as Brexit takes its toll
- »The Guardian goes compostable with new wrap
- »Recession predicted for UK ad market in event of ‘no deal’ Brexit
- »China ad spend to surge in 2019, driven by digital
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’