It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »Top tips on running a business conference
- »Time’s running out to join Coca-Cola, Dukes London & Royal Mail at the Digital Marketing Solutions Summit
- »GUEST BLOG: Fixing the broken sales funnel
- »GUEST BLOG: The changing face of customer loyalty
- »Article 13 has implications for marketers
- »The Print & Digital Innovations Summit – Registration Open!
- »Join your peers at the Digital Marketing Solutions Summit
- »Do you specialise in Digital Printing solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Marketing spend set to remain stable in 2019
- »Email Personalisation: The Overlooked Source for Marketing Success
- »GUEST BLOG: Why high-end brands need digital
- »Join Coca-Cola, Kurt Geiger, The Lalit & more at the Digital Marketing Solutions Summit
- »GUEST BLOG: How best to market your business with a mix of channels
- »Consumers warm to brand data handling post-GDPR
- »Emarsys and Persado team up for campaign automation
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’