It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »37% of UK businesses ‘still not GDPR compliant’
- »WPP quits London office, buys US design firm
- »AR you up to speed with new technology…?
- »Last call for the Digital Signage & Interactive Solutions Summit
- »These are Britain’s favourite brand logos
- »IAB launches blockchain pilot programme for digital ad standards
- »Love Island 2018 – Influencer Power List revealed
- »Google top again in YouGov’s global brand health rankings
- »Print & Digital Innovations Summit: Don’t miss out on your FREE place!
- »Digital Signage & Interactive Solutions Summit – 10 VIP passes left!
- »Online video viewing to exceed an hour a day this year
- »TfL launches campaign to encourage gender diversity in advertising
- »RECOMMENDED: Brand Monitoring – BlueFrog Media
- »Do you provide Web Analytics services? We want to hear from you!
- »Confirm your place at the Print & Digital Innovations Summit
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’