It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »Businesses not making most of digitally native Gen Zs
- »IAB Rearc initiative to ‘harmonise privacy, personalisation and community’
- »5 Minutes With… Paul Honey, Strange
- »Meet with the UK’s leading marketing solution providers this May
- »Print & Digital Innovations Summit: have you secured your place?
- »Do you specialise in Email Marketing solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Half of small marketing businesses predicting Q1 growth
- »Instagram ‘attracting a larger audience than Facebook’ among brands
- »Glenigan B2B Audience Targeting – Case Study
- »SAVE THE DATE: Print & Digital Innovations Summit
- »Can you help buyers looking for these marketing solutions?
- »Alexa, do I need a voice search strategy? – Why your business should consider the merits of implementing a voice search strategy
- »Using Facebook for marketing success
- »Do you specialise in Lead Generation & Tracking? We want to hear from you!
- »Digital Marketing Solutions Summit – Your complimentary guest pass is waiting for you
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’