It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »How to dominate Google with featured snippets
- »WEBINAR: Convert more opportunities with Digital Playback and the AlwaysOn Marketing Machine
- »Enhancing the mobile shopping experience (and improving conversion)
- »How to succeed with marketing in a post-pandemic world
- »Join us at the Print & Digital Innovations Summit – in person or virtually!
- »Customer Engagement Tops 2020 marketing buying trends
- »We’ve got you covered at the Print & Digital Innovations Summit
- »Do you specialise in Conversion Rate Optimisation? We want to hear from you!
- »Will marketing become a remote working profession after COVID-19?
- »Advanced TV: No longer a mystery with VDX.tv’s latest white paper
- »Content Compass: A tool to power your Performance Content
- »WEBINAR: Maximise your time and gain the competitive advantage
- »WEBINAR REWIND: 100 Digital Tactics for Marketing Resilience and Growth, with Mapp Digital
- »The next great depression – Is your business ready?
- »Marketing spend expected to rebound post-COVID
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’