It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Datawrkz – Digital Advertising & Advanced Analytics
- »IPA Bellwether: UK marketing budgets flat-line
- »GUEST BLOG: The Evolution of Business Intelligence Trends
- »Brits falling victim to fraud via social media
- »Your free VIP ticket for the Print & Digital Innovations Summit
- »Do you specialise in Conversion Rate Optimisation? We want to hear from you!
- »Public demands social networks combat ‘fake news’
- »GUEST BLOG: Science and sales – A match made in heaven
- »KidsKnowBest ramps influencer strategy with £500,000 funding
- »This could be your schedule at the Print & Digital Innovations Summit
- »Can you help our buyers looking for these digital solutions?
- »EPIC/2019: Everything’s possible – Register today
- »WFA launches ‘Voice Coalition’ to help brands leverage Alexa-style devices
- »Retailers failing at simple eCommerce best practice
- »Do you provide Web Analytics solutions? We want to hear from you!
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’