It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »SME GDPR compliance only ‘skin-deep’
- »Retailers ‘neglecting Twitter and Facebook for customer service’
- »5 reasons to attend the Print & Digital Innovations Summit
- »Is your brand’s content is working as hard as it can?
- »How does the wedding industry differ online from offline?
- »Do you specialise in Brand Monitoring? We want to hear from you!
- »Highways England campaign receives top marketing award
- »6 killer marketing metrics that really matter
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Mrs Digital end-to-end digital marketing
- »Registration open for the Print & Digital Innovations Summit
- »Last Chance: Digital Marketing Solutions Summit
- »Marketing budgets up in 1Q 2019
- »C-Suite execs urged to step up to B2B marketing plate
- »Print & Digital Innovations Summit: Everything you need to know!
- »Learn about the power of Influencer Marketing & more…
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’