It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »Second Lockdown, Greater Support ‐ 20% off marketing retainers for 3 months
- »Register for your free spot at EPIC 2020 – Returning speakers, different landscape
- »Digital Marketing Solutions Summit: Save the date!
- »Do you specialise in Online Strategy? We want to hear from you!
- »British TV Presenters ‘Earning up to £15K Per Instagram Post’
- »Brands increasingly turn to animation as COVID restrictions challenge filming production
- »Attend the Digital Marketing Solutions Summit as a live or virtual attendee
- »TabMo’s drive-to-store ad campaigns ‘increase in-store traffic by 70%’
- »SME confidence holds firm ahead of Christmas period
- »Half of consumers will turn to Amazon for their Christmas shopping this year
- »Do you specialise in Creative & Design services? We want to hear from you!
- »eTailing Summit: February’s unmissable event is now virtual
- »Facebook and Artefact team up for marketing attribution guide
- »82% won’t buy from outdated websites
- »Claim your place at next year’s Digital Marketing Solutions Summit
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’