It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »Tech and media giants collaborate on content trust & standards
- »Listen to your customers: five marketing lessons 2020 has taught us
- »Top trends to watch out for as marketing investment makes a comeback
- »Do you specialise in Email Marketing? We want to hear from you!
- »CALL FOR SPEAKERS! Would you like to talk at our marketing industry events?
- »DMA begins Marketing apprenticeships drive
- »Storfund set to offer $1bn to eCommerce SMEs
- »Pinterest’s first Global Advertiser Summit announced
- »Digital Marketing Solutions Summit: Your key to unlocking success in 2021
- »70 percent of marketers expect to boost spend in 2021
- »The eco-brands seeking to help the world
- »Listen to your customers: Five marketing lessons 2020 has taught us
- »Grow like a Badass Unicorn at Digital Marketing Solutions Summit
- »Do you specialise in Lead Generation & Tracking? We want to hear from you!
- »UK entertainment sales driven to new highs by lockdown streaming
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’