It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »Meerkats help Colin Firth for Compare The Market
- »Google & Facebook continue to dominate digital advertising
- »Join an A to Z of print & marketing professionals at the Print & Digital Solutions Summit
- »Will Argos ditch its print catalogue?
- »9% of UK marketing professionals plan to spend £100,000 on influencers
- »Cantona swaps his football boots for straw hat
- »Professional bloggers on the rise
- »Square Enix uses emotive viral video to promote Life Is Strange: Before The Storm
- »Secure your place at the Print & Digital Innovations Summit
- »SAVE THE DATE: Digital Marketing Solutions Summit 2018
- »Spurs sign five-year Leagoo deal
- »Don’t miss out on the Print & Digital Innovations Summit!
- »Only 6% of UK firms fully prepared for GDPR
- »GUEST BLOG: Behind the greats in business, there’s often an origin story
- »Ceuta Holdings acquires Creative Leap
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’