It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »Online sellers ‘not using own data to improve business performance’
- »Do you provide Creative & Design services? We want to hear from you
- »Digital Marketing Solutions Summit – Secure your place today!
- »CAP Code introduces new rules on the use of data for marketing
- »Three quarters of UK marketers ‘miss global opportunities’
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Fabric frames and lightboxes – Vivid retail displays from Cestrian
- »Print & Digital Innovations Summit – Last call!
- »Business leaders in the dark over marketing budgets and activity
- »GUEST BLOG: Overcoming marketing isolation
- »UK marketing budgets show weak growth in 3Q18
- »Do you provide Brochure Printing solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Tick tock, tick tock… Print & Digital Innovations Summit – last chance to register!
- »Mobile ad spend growth set to slow to 12% CAGR
- »Video now accounts for 25% of US digital ad spend
- »Marketers to adopt traffic light labelling for data transparency
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’