It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »How long is too long to see value in marketing tech?
- »eTailing Summit – Last places up for grabs!
- »Online visibility is more than Google search: ignoring other platforms is losing you sales
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Strange – 20 years of digital
- »Are you on the Digital Marketing Solutions Summit guest list?
- »Do you specialise in Content Management? We want to hear from you!
- »Influencer marketing in the affiliate sector increases 9%
- »2020 marketing predictions from SAS’ Wilson Raj
- »Join these senior marketing professionals next May
- »Discover the key ecommerce trends for 2020 – eTailing Summit
- »Local venues and hotels join forces to launch Meet Gloucester
- »Why digital maturity, not transformation, is the key to inspiring change
- »Marketing trends to watch in 2020
- »Discover the latest marketing trends and innovations next May
- »Register for the eTailing Summit today!
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’