It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »DMA and OneTrust offer marketers GDPR compliance tools
- »Alibaba launches global affiliate program with Awin
- »How to ensure multichannel campaigns comply with GDPR
- »Don’t miss out on next month’s big event! Here’s your free VIP pass
- »Look who you’ll be joining at the Print & Digital Innovations Summit
- »Poor marketing to blame for eCommerce business failures
- »Digital Signage & Interactive Solutions Summit – Join your peers!
- »Time is running out: Secure your place at the Print & Digital Innovations Summit
- »6 ways direct mail delivers, post-GDPR
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Datawrkz – Digital Advertising & Advanced Analytics
- »IPA Bellwether: UK marketing budgets flat-line
- »GUEST BLOG: The Evolution of Business Intelligence Trends
- »Brits falling victim to fraud via social media
- »Your free VIP ticket for the Print & Digital Innovations Summit
- »Do you specialise in Conversion Rate Optimisation? We want to hear from you!
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’