It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »Selecting the Ideal Website Platform for SME Brands: Key considerations for Digital Managers
- »CREATIVE DESIGN MONTH: Key considerations in devising your strategy
- »What does the notion of ‘sustainability’ mean in the minds of consumers?
- »Do you specialise in Online Strategy? We want to hear from you!
- »Brits to shell out up to £1,000 this Christmas, with local retailers set to benefit
- »Marketers experimenting more to fight economic downturn
- »CREATIVE DESIGN MONTH: Exploring key trends in creative design and the impacts on marketing strategy
- »Join the industry at the Digital Marketing Solutions Summit next May
- »Survey reveals UK AI skills gap and how it could impact marketing
- »Marketing budgets in the UK remain on the up
- »Commercial printing technology used by marketers has changed drastically in the last decade – Here’s how
- »Do you specialise in Creative & Design? We want to hear from you!
- »Marketers at loggerheads with IT departments over data
- »How to choose the best brochure printing solutions for your next campaign
- »Iconic Paul Frank fashion label gives Julius the Monkey web3 threads
‘The event was well organised and I managed to speak with and connect with various suppliers to learn about their new products.’
‘Truly enjoyed my time during the summit, the advice and assistance by various suppliers was brilliant. Well done to all involved and looking forward to the next one.’
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’