It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »Local venues and hotels join forces to launch Meet Gloucester
- »Why digital maturity, not transformation, is the key to inspiring change
- »Marketing trends to watch in 2020
- »Discover the latest marketing trends and innovations next May
- »Register for the eTailing Summit today!
- »Shutterstock unveils music service for content creators
- »Two-thirds of consumers ‘Don’t understand how their data is used’
- »STUDY: TV THE ‘LEAST RISKY’ MARKETING CHANNEL
- »All your digital marketing solutions in one place
- »Smarter Payments Summit: Will you be there?
- »Do you specialise in Online Strategy? We want to hear from you!
- »UK public ‘doesn’t trust social media’ or influencers
- »Nielsen seeks to demystify influencer ROI
- »Boostify partners Third Foundation on customer experience tech
- »Print & Digital Innovations Summit: Extra places available!
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’