It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »GUEST BLOG: Digital Marketing – The best academic routes to success
- »NME pulls the plug after 66-year print run
- »Print Services: 2018 buying trends revealed
- »5 minutes with… James Jarvis, Antalis
- »Do you provide Lead Generation & Tracking solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Don’t miss the Digital Marketing Solutions Summit – Secure your place today!
- »SAVE THE DATE: Print & Digital Innovations Summit 2018
- »Average spend on GDPR compliance ‘tops $1.5 million per global organisation’
- »20% of brands to abandon mobile apps as Virtual Customer Assistants come to the fore
- »Network with peers at the Digital Signage & Interactive Solutions Summit
- »Secure your place at the Digital Marketing Solutions Summit
- »Digital Marketing: 2018 Buying Trends
- »Amazon wins Super Bowl with Alexa TV ad
- »UK advertising spend to hit £22.1bn for 2017
- »Register today for the Digital Signage & Interactive Solutions Summit
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’