It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »Flint Group acquires Eston Chimica
- »SAVE THE DATE: Print & Digital Innovations Summit 2018
- »Find the partners you need at the Digital Marketing Solutions Summit
- »INFOGRAPHIC: Protecting your business – and customers – from ransomware
- »Dean Packaging secures £900,00 funding investment
- »QR codes need to fit advert design and brand or risk being ignored
- »Paddington versus Coca Cola – who’s making consumers ‘feel’ Xmas?
- »Burberry tops Instagram Brit list
- »Workbooks aids CRM management with Enrich
- »EVENT REVIEW: Print & Digital Innovations Summit
- »Registration open for the Digital Marketing Solutions Summit
- »GUEST BLOG: Why should start-ups take advantage of print marketing?
- »Over a third of Brits more excited for Xmas ads than movies
- »Wigston Paper Plugs paper shortage
- »Social media and eCommerce to drive customer experience market
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’