It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »Register today for the Print & Digital Innovations Summit
- »Digital Signage & Interactive Solutions Summit – Secure your place!
- »81% of UK marketers feel ready for GDPR, but their employers may not be
- »Two thirds of UK firms won’t be GDPR compliant by May 25
- »Do you provide Social Media Management solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »GUEST BLOG: Best books for digital marketing execs to get ahead
- »Firms still not ready for GDPR with less than 3 weeks to go
- »Online ads over take TV commercials for complaints
- »Buyers and suppliers to converge at the Print & Digital Innovations Summit
- »Sportstar Influencer tracks sports player social stats
- »Learn the real value of digital signage
- »60% of UK businesses won’t be ready for GDPR deadline
- »Want consumer trust? Ditch the .tv, .biz, .io and .mobi domain names…
- »Join us at the Print & Digital Innovations Summit
- »Agency roles boom as businesses outsource marketing
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’