It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »Digital Customer Engagement Summit: Register today!
- »IAB welcomes ‘opportunities’ from third-party cookie phase-out
- »Three Psychological Pitfalls Marketers Should Avoid In 2021
- »Do you specialise in Web Analytics? We want to hear from you!
- »Print & Digital Innovations Summit: registration open!
- »GDPR fines hit nearly 300m euros in three years
- »A people-first celebration – Register for ON Festival today!
- »Print & Digital Innovations Summit: Your one-stop shop for the latest innovations
- »Synergy between CTV and digital devices drives ad effectiveness, according to VDX.tv study
- »Social media solutions top marketer buying trends in 2021
- »Age divide in marketing training creating ‘significant’ digital skills deficit
- »Mi Rewards loyalty programme approaches £1million milestone
- »Find the solutions you need at the eTailing Summit
- »Do you specialise in Brand Monitoring? We want to hear from you!
- »The evolution of data reporting
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’