It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »Mobile ad spend growth set to slow to 12% CAGR
- »Video now accounts for 25% of US digital ad spend
- »Marketers to adopt traffic light labelling for data transparency
- »SAVE THE DATE: Digital Marketing Solutions Summit 2019
- »There’s still time to register for the Print & Digital Innovations Summit, but hurry!
- »Vodafone, HSBC and Shell top UK valuable brand rankings
- »Social platforms and alcohol brands team up on responsible advertising
- »Do you provide Lead Generation & Tracking solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Global marketing technology market valued at $100 billion
- »Is your name on the Print & Digital Innovations Summit VIP guest list?
- »Complaints to the ICO ‘have doubled’ since GDPR came into force
- »VIDEO: John Lewis paid Elton John £5m to be in its Christmas ad
- »Expressions digital glass printing solution unveiled
- »Activate your free ticket to the Print & Digital Innovation Summit!
- »Digital Signage & Interactive Solutions Summit: 3 weeks to go – last 4 FREE places!
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’