It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »Register for these Vendorcom events for the Cards & Payments community
- »WEBINAR: 5 Steps On How To Retain & Drive Customer Loyalty
- »Take the Digital Marketing Briefing Industry Lockdown Survey Today!
- »Do you specialise in Brand Monitoring? We want to hear from you!
- »Digital Marketing Solutions Summit: A unique virtual event
- »WEBINAR REWIND: Personalization – Get heard above the noise in a digital space
- »How is image recognition software transforming the customer experience?
- »Learn from these great speakers at the Digital Marketing Solutions Summit
- »Free Google Shopping Ads: How Ecommerce Brands Can Maximise This Opportunity
- »WEBINAR REWIND: Motivation Hacks for B2B Success While Working Remotely
- »Plugging a £12 billion Coronavirus Revenue Gap: Optimising Sales through harmonisation of on and offline media
- »INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: New Perspective Digital Print & Creative
- »Five trendsetters in digital marketing to follow this year
- »Do you specialise in Social Media Content & Strategy? We want to hear from you!
- »Digital Marketing Solutions Summit: We’ll get through this together!
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’