It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »WEBINAR: How to ensure you website & digital comms are legal and compliant
- »Typical online purchases involve seven steps taking three hours
- »47% of employees in Marketing lacking cyber security skills
- »Do specialise in Brochure Printing? We want to hear from you!
- »Print & Digital Innovations Summit – Reserve your place for 2021!
- »Don’t trick your customers this Halloween, treat them with spooktastic content
- »Asset Bank integrates with Shutterstock
- »Digital Insights: Tips to prepare for the Golden Quarter
- »Plan your strategies at the Digital Marketing Solutions Summit
- »Brands ‘struggled to respond empathically’ to Covid-19 and Black Lives Matter
- »5 steps to optimising conversion rates with customer journey timelines
- »The Evolution of the Chief Marketing Officer
- »Print & Digital Innovations Summit – Secure your place at November’s event
- »Do you specialise in Digital Signage? We want to hear from you!
- »How to dominate Google with featured snippets
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’