It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »Lords calls for self-regulation in digital advertising
- »GUEST BLOG: Digital marketing in the automotive sector – 2018 trends
- »New management team at Forum Events
- »Print & Digital Innovations Summit – Everything you need to know
- »Your day at the Digital Marketing Solutions Summit – Book now!
- »5 minutes with… Gary Peeling, CEO, Precision Printing
- »Is this article written by Google’s AI?
- »3D Digital Signage – 2018’s breakout retail buying trend
- »GUEST BLOG: Inbound vs outbound marketing
- »UK consumers ‘demanding more detailed, personalised answers from brands’
- »Do you provide Email Marketing solutions? We want to hear from you!
- »Network your way to success at the Digital Marketing Solutions Summit
- »Buyers and suppliers converge at the Digital Signage & Interactive Solutions Summit
- »GUEST BLOG: Digital Marketing – The best academic routes to success
- »NME pulls the plug after 66-year print run
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’