Register for your free spot at EPIC 2020 – Returning speakers, different landscape
Over the course of two mornings, previous EPIC keynotes and speakers including; Peter Docker (Co-author, “Find your Why”), Mark Wright (Founder and Director, Climb Online, Winner 2014 BBC’s The Apprentice), Mark Davies (Whistl) and Scott Logie (REaD Group) will share their thoughts, research and lived experience in a 2020 marketing update – reviewing what worked when they spoke for EPIC last year, what still works now, what doesn’t and where efforts should be focussed now.
The event will be broadcast live over two mornings
There will be additional video content, tips and advice, from Rory Sutherland (Ogilvy Group), Dee Blick (The Marketing Gym) and other EPIC supporters and speakers, including Olga Munroe (Retail Institute). You can watch the whole live event or keep your eye on the schedule and pick and choose when to join in.
Day 1 – 2nd December 2020 – 10:00am to 1:00pm
Takes a good look at marketing behaviour as we settle into a new normal and as people everywhere learn to live with the reality of COVID-19, including:
How should marketers respond to the five themes identified by McKinsey?
McKinsey reports that although the pandemic’s impact has varied on economies across regions, five themes have become evident among consumers across the globe:
1. Shift to value and essentials
2. Flight to digital and omnichannel
3. Shock to loyalty
4. Health and “caring” economy
5. Homebody economy
Day 2 – 3rd December 10:00am to 1:00pm
EPIC will show marketers how they can address the evolving needs of customers, clients, and citizens by adapting, innovating and reinventing. Delegates will be introduced to the systems, processes, and technology that can make a massive difference to the way they work.
Delegates will come away with:
1. An updated idea as to what products and services will come to the fore to support integrated marketing post Covid-19.
2. An understanding of what no longer works in marketing and why.
3. How to create and deliver value in these ever-changing circumstances.
4. An understanding of what now works that didn’t before, why it does, and importantly, how to implement it in their own campaigns.
Book now! www.epicthinking.net
2nd & 3rd December – 10:00am to 1:00pm