Becky Simms, Founder & CEO, Reflect Digital
“What have Google, MUM and your website vitals got in common?”
2021 saw the Core Web Vitals update and Google unveiling MUM. The future of search is more human. Becky will unpack how you can embed this into your SEO strategy.
- Core Web Vitals – What is it and how to ensure this is a constant pillar of your digital strategy?
- Preparing for MUM – what this means for your business and your SEO strategy
- How understanding psychology and human behaviour can make your SEO work harder for you
- What next? Key actions you can start to implement now
John Heffernan, Sales Director, Red Live Media
“YouTube/Video Marketing: Best practice to establish yourself as an influencer and grow lead gen”
Video Marketing continues to evolve yet success remains ad-hoc buried within generic content strategies. This session will deliver key advice on maximising video for SEO, Client engagement and lead generation.
- Top 5 “do-next” tips for once you’ve produced your video
- How to best configure, upload, distribute and optimise your content and get visibility
- Getting the benefit and growing your lead generation
- Improving customer experience along their journey
Alice ter Haar, Founder & Chief Unicorn, Badass Unicorn
“Grow like a Badass Unicorn”
Each of us has the potential to grow as fast and big as $1billion Unicorn start-ups. All we need is personal development so that we can ignite our best possible selves…
- In this 35-min interactive and practical keynote, you’ll learn how to apply the growth strategies of the world’s most inspiring businesses to turbo-charge your personal growth.
- This session is a whistle-stop self-awareness and self-empowerment tour where you’ll reconnect with the most important ingredient for personal and professional success – yourself.
- The output? The self-awareness and motivation to take your potential by the (unicorn) horn by being your most badass self.
- This session is run by Alice ter Haar, who after spending four years at one of Europe’s fastest growing scale-ups, Deliveroo, now shares this first-hand experience of building a Unicorn company to inspire others.