Rachel Aldighieri, Managing Director – DMA UK
“Accountability, Responsibility and Innovation: The DMA’s view on the role of AI in the data-driven marketing industry”
An ethical framework founded on core values such as accountability, responsibility, innovation and transparency are critical for AI’s development in the marketing sector. Come and hear the DMA’s perspective on how consumer’s perceive A.I’s use in marketing and how the sector should evolve responsibly.
- New research from the DMA reveals that the majority of consumers are concerned about A.I.
- I’s threat to jobs and data privacy are the biggest concerns.
- I. can play a unique role in marketing through creative, automation, the use of bots and analytics.
- However, A.I. is only as good as the data that trains it.
- An ethical framework must be adopted for the advancement of A.I. in data driven marketing.