Alice ter Haar, Founder & Chief Unicorn, Badass Unicorn
“Grow like a Badass Unicorn”
Each of us has the potential to grow as fast and big as $1billion Unicorn start-ups. All we need is personal development so that we can ignite our best possible selves…
- In this 45-min interactive and practical keynote, you’ll learn how to apply the growth strategies of the world’s most inspiring businesses to turbo-charge your personal growth.
- This session is a whistle-stop self-awareness and self-empowerment tour where you’ll reconnect with the most important ingredient for personal and professional success – yourself.
- The output? The self-awareness and motivation to take your potential by the (unicorn) horn by being your most badass self.
- This session is run by Alice ter Haar, who after spending four years at one of Europe’s fastest growing scale-ups, Deliveroo, now shares this first-hand experience of building a Unicorn company to inspire others.
Andrew Davis, Keynote Speaker, Talk Dygital
“The Power Of Your Content In A Covid19 World”
With more people going online due to Covid19, it has become harder for your content to stand out. This webinar focuses on how to make your content work for you.
- Understanding the 2 factors that affect everything we do online.
- Looking at 3 different ways to create content.
- Knowing what to do once you click ‘publish’.
- Getting people to take action and measuring the impact.
Andy Letting, Founder, Disrupt the Market & Group interim head of analytics and customer journey, Kingfisher plc
“Using digital to build deeper relationships with your customers”
Retaining your customer through personalised and relevant communication has never been so important, we will investigate how email is still has an important role to achieve this
- The impact of automation
- How AI can drive your email strategy
- Why you have to be data-led
- Its customer led not channel led
John Heffernan, Sales Director, RedLive.media
“A Marketer’s guide to the latest 2021 SEO trends”
Many SEO sessions take marketers into a techie only world.
This session is a plain English approach to Google’s Core Web Vitals and key activities to succeed in 2021 SEO.
- A plain-speaking approach to the June Core Web Vitals Google Update
- Top Gun 2021 – The need for speed
- Why your customer experience matters
- The Mobile first approach
- The evolving SEO and Content Marketing trends