It is a focused and practical event that exists not as a theoretical talking shop but a tangible aid to business, built around meeting and networking specifically tailored to create opportunities and build networks that will help improve working practices all year round.
- »The evolution of data reporting
- »Consumers in emerging markets more open to sharing data
- »Status of luxury brands ‘being ruined’ by customisation
- »Print & Digital Innovations Summit: Everything you need to know!
- »ICO issued fines of £42million last year
- »Ecommerce revenues remain buoyed as bricks-and-mortar reopens
- »Understanding D2C: What’s fuelling the move?
- »Do you specialise in Social Media marketing? We want to hear from you!
- »We’re looking for expert speakers for the Digital Marketing Solutions Summit
- »Is GDPR a casualty of Covid-19?
- »Additional $900 Billion Spent Online at Retailers Globally in 2020
- »Digital Marketing Solutions Summit: Secure your place today!
- »Global online Advertising Expected to Reach $1,089bn
- »IAB Tech Lab publishes draft Project Rearc standards
- »Sony showcases Spatial Reality Display 3D tech
‘A very focused event; result orientated with one-on-one meetings.’
‘Very productive event; delegates were very willing to engage in conversations.’
‘Great event to meet new suppliers and discover innovative solutions to digital challenges.’
‘We’ve had a really great time. Super well organised event, and I am really positive that we have made some really good contacts.’
‘Really great event; looking forward to the next one.’
‘Thanks for a great event; I’m really pleased that we attended.’
‘The event was very informative; I learnt a lot, especially how to grow and enhance my business further.’
‘A great event; well organised with a high quality of meeting professionals. Well worth it.’