Don’t miss out on your complimentary delegate place at the Digital Customer Engagement Summit, which takes place in London on November 24th.
The Summit is unaffected by the recent government announcements, but we wanted to update you about the guidelines that we have put in place at the event;
– Plenty of space as the venue be running at 50% capacity
– Registration will be staggered ensuring no long queues – Your temperature will be taken at arrival
– Face masks must be worn at all times, unless exempt or seated
– The event will be as paper free as possible – your itinerary will be sent to you via email
– Sanitation stations will be dotted around the venue for you to use
– Meeting booths will be spaced out (in line with the current social distance measures) and will consist of a table and two chairs with a protective screen
– There will be a one way system in place, which will be pointed out with arrows on the floor
– All meals and refreshment will follow the government guidelines – creating a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Please note, we have Flexible attendance options – for duration and also the ability to switch to VIRTUAL attendance at any given time.
We look forward to seeing you on the 24th November at Hilton London Canary Wharf.
Or if you have any questions then you can contact Haley Stratton at email@example.com.